GDT: Game #41 | Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks | 8:30 PM EST | FS-D+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I think Coliacovo has looked good tonight. Him and Nyquist.

Agreed.

But you also have to think of the future, Cola was a signing just before training camp started because no one else would sign here. There's Smith and Also Lashoff both are around 23 and part of Wings future, Cola is not. He's a temporare player.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I'm even skeptical about that... He'll probably get his $$$ regardless.

I don't know about that he has to be doing damage to it at this point unless a cap floor team comes into play. Guy was lifeless last night when he was playing against the other teams third and fourth lines and worst d-pairing. Couldn't hold the puck and was brutal. Would have taken even more heat if the lines weren't flipping around a bunch. But I noticed that and was surprised by just how far his confidence has sunk. Hasn't been since his rookie year he couldn't look good in those kind of matchups.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Depends on what you want. Wings getting swept, or Wings as a organization get a wake-up-call and nice draft picks this summer.

Wait, you mean to tell me you want them to fail?

This is brand new information!:sarcasm:

jerrymac

Oct 24, 2011
GB
A bit OT but it's looking like Dallas and Columbus are both up 4-1 in their games and are likely going to win making this game even more important for the Wings to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad