Low Effort GDT Game 4 | Why has God forsaken us! - Sens vs Devils - 7PM EST on TSN

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Our 5vs5 and pk really suck look like bottom 5 of the league.Am not counting LA since it was a crap shoot and we dont win it without Macewan 2 goals out of nowhere

This tell a lot of team charachter they have no confidence in their mate ( Frosberg) when I think he had an ok game.They dont even play for coach who is against his former team.

I though last game would wake up some guys offensively but we back at MTL, FLA games level of play lethargic all over the ice
Our PK has been a problem, but our 5v5 has been great.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
another shooting gallery. three shots in like 4 seconds including the final being a rebound from the hashmark's with all the senators players puckwatching.

goalies aren't the problem.

Reactions: senswon

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
We always look a sequence behind on plays and this isn't a new thing. Shot off the pads of the goalie, no one there. I'm no pro but I don't think they do anything with much thought.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Game over, Jensen started that sequence.

With more time, my worries are getting confirmed each and every game : our depth SUCK

We already know that our goalies behind Ullmark are well beyond average but all of Amadio, Cousins, Gregor, Jensen, Perron are nothing to write home about

In games like this, that's where you need your depth to make a difference.

The top end players are clearly the issue. Not depth.

Tkachuk/Giroux/Gregor(lol but he's playing top 6 so yea)

Have all been subpar. Norris and Batherson haven't been anything too magical outside 1 game too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad