GDT: Game #4: Utah HC @ NJ Devils - 11:00am MDT - Utah16, AntennaTV

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
yep, Maccelli should be w/Crouse & Doan

anyway...if you have told me Utah would be 3-1 in their first 4 games, I'd have taken that 100% of the time.

Just chalk it up to one of those games and get back to work

Reactions: rams and Napoli

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
We have a hard time gaining the zone for whatever reason. We’ve had no o zone pressure and our d is being exposed pretty much every rush.

Games still not over but we need to change how we’re gaining the blue line

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Seamus Casey would fit well on our blueline. Too bad we passed on him 2x in the second round (Lane Hutson, too).

Plgilbert89

Jul 10, 2024
Quebec
Honestly, we need to be way more discipline if we want to be serious about making the playoffs this year. I would add once Marino is ok to play get Cole out of the ice he is a constant liability out there. Kolyachonok has played way better than him and dont take dumb penalties every game.
Can we stop playing O'Brien and get Maccelli real linemates please ? Our lines should be:

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Crouse-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-Kerfoot-Doan
McBain-Stenlund-Yamamoto/Carcone

cobra427

May 6, 2012
the D is a mess right now and a lot of it has to do with Ian Cole. I thought he was going to be an upgrade, but clearly in the early part of the season, he isn't.
I thought this was our best defensive game of the year, we were positionally pretty sound. NJ is the first team we have run into with a solid D system that seems to be in place and working well, there D play was excellent, we didn't get many chances.

Reactions: Arizonatah Coyetis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad