GDT: Game 4 - SKA vs Traktor - Thurs Sept 12 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
An 18 year old phenom who plans on leaving for the NHL next year will not be given playing time in the KHL. You can already see it.

If Demidov continues to get minimal ice time he'll eventually be traded to a place where he'll get it.

A player the caliber of Demidov is too important to Russian hockey for Rotenberg to mess around with. And Roten knows this as well.

Same happened to Michkov, Khusntudinov, Ivanov, Buchelnikov, Koromyslov, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leto and Tyson

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
IMG_0008.jpeg

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
Hopefully they either continue to struggle offensively and decide to give him more time, or move him the the VHL where he can get some minutes in.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Why is Rottenberg doing this?
1- Because he wants to win and ease in Demidov? I don’t believe this for a second. He’s already the best player on SKA.
2- He wants to be paid off?
3- There’s no point in developing a player that’s gone after the season. Rottenberg’s the boss. He benches Demidov just because he can and said so?

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
1- Because he wants to win and ease in Demidov? I don’t believe this for a second. He’s already the best player on SKA.
2- He wants to be paid off?
3- There’s no point in developing a player that’s gone after the season. Rottenberg’s the boss. He benches Demidov just because he can and said so?

Or by far the most common reason a coach reduces the ice time or benches a young player - they trust veterans more.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Probably more than one reason and Demidov refusing to extend is probably part of it.

But it doesn't it matter. I give it until next week before Demidov is gone from there. Where he's going to go is the real question. MHL, VHL, traded to another KHL club...get his contract terminated so he can come to NA?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
If 4th line means time away from Kuznetsov, them I'm all for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad