GDT: Game 4: Sharks @ Blackhawks 5:30pm NBCSCA

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Smith getting the second most ice time in the 1st is a clear indication that Warsofsky and Grier realize that playing your top prospect the fewest amount of ice time was a big mistake.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Red Wings tanked and didn't get lottery luck then forced build too quickly without the parts needed. I dunno haha we may go down a path of suck too but Id much rather have the 1C, 1G the Sharks have.

Reactions: Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
This is not a talented team, but standing around, not moving, making lazy and dumb plays; that's unacceptable.

At this point, Thrun needs to be taken off the PP.

Reactions: Friday

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
All things considered I think Smith has been a bright spot on the game tonight. Unfortunately, he's only one player and the team overall reminds me too much of the dreck of last year.
This is as close to last years team that they’ve looked so far. Not a good sign when the team they’re playing is the Blackhawks

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
This is as close to last years team that they’ve looked so far. Not a good sign when the team they’re playing is the Blackhawks
Last year we played the 4 division winners to start and scored 6 goals.

Currently, against 3 non-playoff teams and Dallas were on pace to score... 6 goals. What's worse is 4 came in the first game.

Reactions: Tw1ster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad