GDT: Game 4: Sharks @ Blackhawks 5:30pm NBCSCA

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Hey Vitek, you can make that save buddy. Holy shit.
Every single high quality scoring chance that the opposing teams have had this year has been converted, which is why I'm not all that high on either of our goalies so far.

Rutta did a terrific impression of an orange cone on that goal.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Sharks had a 4 on two and they dump and change. God help us.
There's a little bit of Boughner hockey here, which is kind of troubling. I can't help but hope this is just getting the building blocks in place and things evolve progressively over time.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Smith went from not being even remotely close to top line minues among forward to top line minutes in the first 10 minutes of period 1 the very next game.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
it's been awhile since i've thought about bedard but he definitely makes me nervous whenever he touches the puck.

good defensive play by smith leading to a mistimed scoring chance. progress lol

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Smith went from not being even remotely close to top line minues among forward to top line minutes in the first 10 minutes of period 1 the very next game.
He had 10 seconds more than Kostin last game with the second fewest minutes. If that penalty wasn’t called Kostin would have had more and Smith would have been last in ice time.

He has already played more than half the time he did last game not even though the entire first period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad