GDT: Game 4: Red Wings vs rags 7:30 pm et 10/17/24

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
DeBrincat needs to use a new stick or put his skates on in a different order or something. Everything seemed to go the wrong way tonight.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
The future is now old man, like virtually every outlet shows seider analytically has regressed since his rookie year. You’re telling me all of them are wrong and you are right?
This is some of the wildest shit I’ve read here in a while. I don’t have the energy to try to pull you out of that alternate reality.

Reactions: RRhoads

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
This is some of the wildest shit I’ve read here in a while. I don’t have the energy to try to pull you out of that alternate reality.
I don’t think seiders like a 4 million defenseman or something. I think he’s worth like 7-7.5 but because he plays by far the most minutes on our team and has the hardest matchups in the league he’s able to command more money. Honestly I’m fine with what we are paying him but in a vacuum for the amount of points he gets and his analytics I think we are overpaying him a little bit. He’s the least of our worries though

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I don’t think seiders like a 4 million defenseman or something. I think he’s worth like 7-7.5 but because he plays by far the most minutes on our team and has the hardest matchups in the league he’s able to command more money. Honestly I’m fine with what we are paying him but in a vacuum for the amount of points he gets and his analytics I think we are overpaying him a little bit. He’s the least of our worries though

Signing players doesn't happen in a vacuum.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
I don’t like what’s going on here, gin is great!

In all reality, I started having an allergic reaction to cheap gins some years ago. Totally out of the blue, but keep that Bombay Shitfire away from me. I still love my Nolet and St George though.
I like using gin in cocktails, but something about it.... It makes me see double off of a couple of drinks. No other spirit does the same

cjm502

Holy Jumpin!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I thought the Wings had one of the toughest training camps in the NHL and they were ready to go? Maybe it was a little too tough, seems like they gassed out after the first period against the Pens. At least we got to see 20 minutes of spectacular hockey this season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad