GDT: Game 4: Red Wings vs rags 7:30 pm et 10/17/24

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
If you pay attention to any analytics even a little bit, you’d agree.
No, I wouldn’t. Virtually no one in hockey fandom knows how to properly utilize analytics. Exhibit A: Henkka.

But really, if your analytics are telling you Seider is overpaid, then your analytics are trash and you can promptly stop using them.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I think Ed is at least even swap for Walman right now and will be better. So the main difference is really Ghost. Good offensively and I'll always love him for the hops to grab that puck out of mid air and keep it in the zone last season, but defensively leaky.

Gus has not been very good but I don't feel like the blueline took a big step down.
yeah but the blue line sucked last year..so if they didn't take a step down from sucky blue line, they are still sucky, no?

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Really expected Kane to look better with the full camp talk and him apologizing for his play down the stretch last season. But man it's coast city, to be fair most look like that. Tarasenko hasn't looked good to me either.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
No, I wouldn’t. Virtually no one in hockey fandom knows how to properly utilize analytics. Exhibit A: Henkka.

But really, if your analytics are telling you Seider is overpaid, then your analytics are trash and you can promptly stop using them.
The future is now old man, like virtually every outlet shows seider analytically has regressed since his rookie year. You’re telling me all of them are wrong and you are right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad