GDT: Game 4: Red Wings vs rags 7:30 pm et 10/17/24

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
They’re not the only ones, but Rasmussen and Veleno are giving this team nothing right now.
nobody is giving the team anything offensively though

-Larkin has no goals on an actual goalie
-Raymond earned his contract and couldn't score on a soccer net right now
-Cat had a good season opener, but is missing since
-Kane looks like he's 36 years old
-Tarasenko looks like he's 33
-Compher and Copp are getting paid over 5 mil per year...for what exactly?

like its early, but to me there is no reason for optimism right now. They can't score on wide open nets, and their body language is pathetic out there. They look lost and defeated already.

Reactions: Hockeyfan2390

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
I'm at the game again and I'm almost done with this team. They have 0 chemistry. Not much energy. Look extremely disorganized. Like at what point or how bad does it have to get before changes are made? Once again our powerplay is dogshit but there's no changes. Lalonde needs to go and Kasper needs to be called up. It's that simple.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
if you can't score pretty, score ugly.
I've been pushing "Throw all the trash at net you can and something will break through" for a long time. Throw it on net, let it bounce around, might get a rebound, might not, but it has a higher percentage chance of scoring over broken pass, turnover, broken pass, turnover.

Reactions: kook10

PavelDatsyuk13DET

Jun 21, 2019
Never should have got rid of Ghost. 56 point defenseman don't grow on trees. He would help our powerplay a lot right now. Getting rid of Walman was also a mistake.

Reactions: raymond23

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Hard not to shiet on the guys. They are playing OK but it seems like they could play a perfect match against the Rangers and we just aren't in the same tier. They bury their chances and they don't need space to make things happen.

Let's hope for a nice bounce back period to restore some faith in the early season performance.

Reactions: raymond23

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
I'm at the game again and I'm almost done with this team. They have 0 chemistry. Not much energy. Look extremely disorganized. Like at what point or how bad does it have to get before changes are made? Once again our powerplay is dogshit but there's no changes. Lalonde needs to go and Kasper needs to be called up. It's that simple.
I’m not so sure this captures the overall fee of the first period. We generated plenty of chances. Just didn’t score. And then a few mistakes led to goals against.

Very frustrating but not like we’re flat out getting worked

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Next player who doesn’t bury it in an open net gets moved out of town. Seriously.

And if we are lucky, it will be Gustafsson. Can’t stand this guy, terrible hockey player.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I’m not so sure this captures the overall fee of the first period. We generated plenty of chances. Just didn’t score. And then a few mistakes led to goals against.

Very frustrating but not like we’re flat out getting worked
Yeah. It's just not clicked-in yet. Like when you get dressed and go out the door and something's just not right and when you get in the car you adjust that left leg of yer drawers a bit and all the sudden everything's OK again.

• Haha
Reactions: Austrianwing

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So we give up 2 goals to Panarin and Dcat misses an open net. Such a wonderful start. Liking that hunger for the playoffs. Pffddd

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Obviously it's early in the season and in this game, but last year even when they were down there was that extra fire and belief that they could come back and tie the game up, and they often did. Just not seeing that same energy this year, hopefully that changes soon, and also hopefully we stop finding ourselves in a hole early.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad