GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I thought Barron had a good 1st period. Active in the offensive zone and made 3 solid hits that shut down the play in the defensive zone.

Anderson also had a solid hit. I’m not expecting it but if he can play more like that he can be a decent bottom 6 forward.

Montreal only being down 1 after that period is not as bad as it could have been.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Him and Xhekaj have been the same. Not nearly good enough.

Savard was horrendous that period. He was fine the other games.

Agree to disagree. Savard has been carried by a 20 year old Lane Hutson and hasn't had to make any zone exits at all.

He has been as vanilla as you can be, and it's not like he's much of a threat offensively. He needs to find a way to be much more involved in all 3 zones.

Barron has shown signs of taking a significant step this season. He's gonna make mistakes but it's lazy analysis to just point at those as an example of why he's not worth a roster spot. He's involved offensively and defensively and he's been physical throughout. Savard has not been any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey and Rapala

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Yeah image quality is crazy good. I’m on a 4k tv but not sure if the prime feed is 4k.
I doubt it's 4k. Sports in all leagues are severely lacking behind in terms of quality.

I read it had something to do with the cameras being too expensive for live events.

I would pay money to get a 4K stream if it was available.

Reactions: ChikN

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Be the change you want to see in the world.
That's so damn prophetic! ✨✨✨

7GRbTuZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad