GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
Word is spreading across the league, we no more a bottom feeder easy win matchup,
we're now a fast skilled young team on its way up, lacking seasoning but still a trap matchup
I ain't afraid of no Penguins. Matchups are even in the last 10, even though we're bottom 5.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Watched Pens Leafs the other night, a few takeaways...

Crosby, Malkin, Letang have still got it, all three looked good. The trouble is the rest of the roster.

Karlsson and Letang were on the powerplay together, created a few chances, Letang wired a nice goal from the point. The pp was a major sore spot for them last season, looked a little better the other night.

A bunch of new forwards, they need to get some depth scoring to have a chance at the playoffs. Kevin Hayes, Cody Glass, Anthony Beauvillier. Believe Puhljujarvi was a healthy scratch. Rutger McGroarty will need some time to adjust to the pros.

D core looked pretty average defensively. Don't know if he's playing tonight but I like the young goaltender Blomqvist.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I forgot Lars Eller, one of the most overrated players on HF Habs, now plays for the Pens.

50dVkdD.jpg

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I wish every game would be on Prime so I could cut cable for good.
I bought a small pc and connected it to my intelligent tv for 5+ years and didn't pay for cable since. Pay less , barely watch the news so i don't hear daily BS . Ngl been loving it

Can watch prime netflix or YouTube on tvs but with pc you can watch but no bs ads fees and still got 4k

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad