GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Oh yeah, I know Bill Buford - one of my dad's favorites. He educated me on all those guys when I was growing up and he's going with me tonight.

Bill Buford, Carmen Apiece, Neil Peart (Dad's favorite), Dennis Chambers (saw a drum clinic of his), Omar Hakeem, Billy Cobham.. the list goes on.
Billy Cobham is the absolute man. He's almost TOO good, honestly, if he's not surrounded by equally talented guys, like in the Mahavishnu orchestra, he just buries everyone and he's the only thing you can hear :laugh:

Reactions: WeThreeKings

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
On my prime it doesn’t say it’s blacked out. Pretty sure if I wanted to watch in English I could do so tonight in prime.

In any case I will be watching RDS

Same but I will test it. Blackout concepts are hard to implement so it’s possible it could be blocked but not advertised

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
That's probably because it's also on RDS. Amazon got their access via Rogers downloading games to them. There's probably a compete clause for blackouts.

However, NHL game center doesn't mention RDS only Prime, which is interesting.
It's because it is a regional game, with the rights owned by RDS and RDS not interested in competing with other broadcasting services.

Rogers only owns national rights.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Needless to say I don't have a good feeling about tonight.
PulbPBY.gif

And for better luck …

jBdOwDw.gif

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
On my prime it doesn’t say it’s blacked out. Pretty sure if I wanted to watch in English I could do so tonight in prime.

In any case I will be watching RDS
Do you or anyone else know if the games on Prime will be available to be watched on demand after it’s over? I can’t watch this one live, and don’t think there’s a record option.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Didn't McGroarty wanted a guaranteed top 6 spot to sign an NHL contract? Guess it was just an excuse to get out of Winnipeg. Wasn't he part of that draft that had all the families (or a few) of USNDP players all watching together and 1 by 1 they were drafted to Canadian markets? You could see the air taken out each time lol

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Hopefully the players understand what Thanksgiving is about and did not spend any time with family eating turkey today.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
Didn't McGroarty wanted a guaranteed top 6 spot to sign an NHL contract? Guess it was just an excuse to get out of Winnipeg. Wasn't he part of that draft that had all the families (or a few) of USNDP players all watching together and 1 by 1 they were drafted to Canadian markets? You could see the air taken out each time lol

Probably not that draft. McGroarty was drafted in 2022 in MTL. You're probably thinking about the 2020/2021 draft.

Reactions: FLHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad