GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Awesome GDT @donghabs98

I'm unsure about this one, feels like an OT game. McGroarty scores his first NHL goal, as his Habs tradition.

I feel a big game for Dach-Armia today. I also feel something else, pretty big, rumbling in my stomach. Thank you Thanksgiving Turkey.

On that note, Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

Happy Thanksgiving!.jpg

Anyone know if you can re-stream the game on Amazon after its over?

I'm going to watch Danny Carey play some King Crimson songs, so I won't be back until its over and I would DVR if it was on TSN/Snet.
RDS is showing the game today... Not sure if you have the channel though.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Pens are trash outside of their vets, but those 4 old men can still dominate on any given night. Hope our kids show them up tonight.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Anyone know if you can re-stream the game on Amazon after its over?

I'm going to watch Danny Carey play some King Crimson songs, so I won't be back until its over and I would DVR if it was on TSN/Snet.
Man, that sounds freaking awesome :amazed: I've been listening to Larks' Tongues in Aspic and Starless and Bible Black on my way home to and from work recently, my favorite era of the band. Too bad they weren't together for long.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Awesome GDT @donghabs98

I'm unsure about this one, feels like an OT game. McGroarty scores his first NHL goal, as his Habs tradition.

I feel a big game for Dach-Armia today. I also feel something else, pretty big, rumbling in my stomach. Thank you Thanksgiving Turkey.

On that note, Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

View attachment 916431

RDS is showing the game today... Not sure if you have the channel though.

I do not - trying to learn how this Prime Monday night hockey is gonna work for rewatching.

Man, that sounds freaking awesome :amazed: I've been listening to Larks' Tongues in Aspic and Starless and Bible Black on my way home to and from work recently, my favorite era of the band. Too bad they weren't together for long.

I've only listened a bit and purposefully didn't listen since we bought tickets; Danny Carey is my favorite drummer of all time (I play Drums myself) and naturally Tool my favorite band. Opportunity to see him play in an intimate arena with all these other virtuoso's, gonna be an awesome night of musicianship.

Danny Carey AND Steve Vai lmao, wtf?! I am out of the loop on pretty much everything music, so this was a hilarious thing to learn this morning.

I know, right? What a line-up of uber talented musicians.

Reactions: Rapala

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I only listened a bit and purposefully didn't listen since we bought tickets; Danny Carey is my favorite drummer of all time (I play Drums myself) and naturally Tool my favorite band. Opportunity to see him play in an intimate arena with all these other virtuoso's, gonna be an awesome night of musicianship.
Look up some Bill Bruford, he's a heck of a drummer. He did a lot of prog rock with Yes and King Crimson, he's on my favorite version of the latter, as I said. Lots of jazz too, if you're into that.

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Look up some Bill Buford, he's a heck of a drummer. He did a lot of prog rock with Yes and King Crimson, he's on my favorite version of the latter, as I said. Lots of jazz too, if you're into that.

Oh yeah, I know Bill Buford - one of my dad's favorites. He educated me on all those guys when I was growing up and he's going with me tonight.

Bill Buford, Carmen Apiece, Neil Peart (Dad's favorite), Dennis Chambers (saw a drum clinic of his), Omar Hakeem, Billy Cobham.. the list goes on.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Brlrruford
I can’t help myself with music. I didn’t know you played drums all these years too. Neat!

I really like Bruford myself, but King Crimson and not Yes. The fact he quit Yes while they were massive to join King Crimsom makes me like him more probably.

Red is also one on my favs! Not the Jamie Muir era, but excellent with its own feel.

Go Habs go!

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
6-2 MTL

Caufield : 2 goals again
Suzuki : First season goal
Armia : First season goal
Evans : 1 goal
Hutson : First season goal

Slaf : 2 assists
Hutson : 3 assists
Matheson : 2 assists

Montembault : 34 saves

Reactions: Rozz

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Have tee time today so won't be watching... likely last game of the season... sigh.

Needless to say I don't have a good feeling about tonight.

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
So they’re going to blow us out then, our record against bad teams last few years has been sad, recall the year the Wings swept us and they posted one of the worst non-expansion records ever
My thoughts exactly. But it's a new season, so let's see how much we improved, both mentally and in the skills department.

Seven7

Nov 26, 2021
I'm curious about the Prime video feed, most likely be a better stream quality than RDS lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad