GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
sFQ7Uvj.jpeg

YS3y5ku.jpeg

uHNoOAT.jpeg

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
That Pittsburgh lineup is atrocious , I know Pittsburgh wanted to keep Malkin Crosby , Letang and trade for Karlsson but jesus christ that team sucks. Rust and Beauvillier on ur top line.

Bottom 10 material
So they’re going to blow us out then, our record against bad teams last few years has been sad, recall the year the Wings swept us and they posted one of the worst non-expansion records ever

• Haha
Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
That Pittsburgh lineup is atrocious , I know Pittsburgh wanted to keep Malkin Crosby , Letang and trade for Karlsson but jesus christ that team sucks. Rust and Beauvillier on ur top line.

Bottom 10 material

Rust has been producing at a top 6 rate for years. Beauvilier 2 goas in 3 games. When you play with Crosby, he forces you to become a top 6 fwd.

Their issue is mainly their dogshit defense, and Tristan Jarry being Jekyll and Hyde.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Rust has been producing at a top 6 rate for years. Beauvilier 2 goas in 3 games. When you play with Crosby, he forces you to become a top 6 fwd.

Their issue is mainly their dogshit defense, and Tristan Jarry being Jekyll and Hyde.
I've been at a couple of Pens games these past two seasons and it always seems like we should blow them out but we don't.
If our D continues it's trend we should be able to win by a couple of goals.
Pittsburgh has always been one of the teams we've matched up very well against.

Xhekaj-Struble please
Has Struble even skated with a contact jersey on yet?

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

And they both don't belong anywhere near top 6 of a contender. They are crap that Crosby will make look better than they are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad