GDT: Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/24 7:30pm EST Prime, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Crappy 1st period. Habs believing the press clippings since Saturday night and started late. We're lucky it's only a one goal game after the 1st.

I thought Barron had a great period. Hutson's vision and passing touch continue to amaze me.

Reactions: Habs13

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Yo-Elle becoming a potato again?
Bottom 6 has been pretty bad tonight. Yeah the top 6 took a period off (still scored a goal) but in a game like that you want your bottom 6 to wake them up. The most physical player tonight is Justin Barron that tells a lot ... Dale Weise, Eller and Prust back in the Subban years would have done something tonight.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Barron played a really strong period and had at least 3 solid hits. He was better than Xhekaj.
I'm one of Barron's biggest nonbelievers. He was very solid that period. One of the best I've seen from him. No idea how anyone could chirp him for that other than the one bad clearance attempt which wasn't fully on him.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Damn it's too bad Barron sucks so much and doesn't hit. :huh:
One of three players who actually showed up with Guhle and Suzuki.

Slaf is starting to piss me off Savard is Horrible and his slowness is killing Hutson in his own end.
This is one thing I brought up as a distinct possibility before the season started.
The second line is Non Existent. WTF

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
My stream is 3-4 min late. Kinda ruins the live thread for me. I guess I'll post only between the periods.

Gotta subscribe to the rds stream soon I guess

Reactions: FLHabs

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Habs don’t have any second forward supporting on the forecheck. They send one man in rather passively and can’t get possession

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Bettman on RDS
IqPWT41.jpeg

Reactions: Essenege
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad