GDT: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 ET (ESPN+, Hulu)

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Panarin heating up, better now than in the playoffs. Imagine if he was capable of doing this in the playoffs. 2-0 RANGERS

Takeahnase

Jun 29, 2024
NLV
Bread Man

Of course the clown poster has to trash our player instead of giving us peace. Just come back in 80 games or so and let us enjoy the season.

Reactions: TominNC

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
It wasnt a blocked shot dude. He got knee/butt in the face.
I saw what happened. Same idea. You don't blow the whistle because of that. In the past any time something like that happens unless it's some major penalty you blow the whistle when the injured team has possession or the play is dead, they had a fast break. You don't blow the whistle

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Bread when he sees Detroit this year

Attachments

• food-coma.gif
    food-coma.gif
    91.1 KB · Views: 0

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
I saw what happened. Same idea. You don't blow the whistle because of that. In the past any time something like that happens unless it's some major penalty you blow the whistle when the injured team has possession or the play is dead, they had a fast break. You don't blow the whistle
Blocking a shot and getting hit in the head isnt the same thing.

I guess when Marc Staal got his eye blasted out of the universe they shouldn't have blown the whistle ? Come on man. A man got hit in the head and wasnt moving on the ice.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Whatever scout pulled Mancini in the 5th round deserves a suitcase full of cash. He's reminding me of when Dan Girardi showed up. Kid looked like a ten year vet in his first game and never came out of the lineup.

Reactions: Siddi and trilobyte

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Blocking a shot and getting hit in the head isnt the same thing.

I guess when Marc Staal got his eye blasted out of the universe they shouldn't have blown the whistle ? Come on man. A man got hit in the head and wasnt moving on the ice.
Motte stayed down to sell a call and started crying to the ref after. It wasn't some giant hit. The ref told him boohoo, it was a nonsense stoppage.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Motte seems it to stop the offense
Yeah, no. A guy blocks a shot and it f***s him up, he can't move... you blow the whistle ? Clean play, too bad.
If he was a nyr then they would not have blown the whistle there ,as we have seen many times before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad