GDT: Game 4: NDF MTL Vs WPG Part Deux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Caufield scoring would be so good. He's been getting lot of shots off. Come on Kotkaniemi/Caufield.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So now because there is a weak call on Ehlers, now we automatically will get a weak call to even out the refs decision. As is the NHL playoffs. f***ing hate make-up calls.

Makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, that's probably coming.

I also hate penalties at the end of the periods. The carryover into the next period is often a write off.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Those were extremely nice and fast lasers, not my definition of a bad goal, Stanley is a stud for just being 21 looks like he's 32.

the 2nd one is a positional problem. The first one was just luck, it happens.

Loop25

Jul 4, 2007
I feel sorry for Kotkaniemi. God awful partners, especially Anderson, who you can't create anything with. Anderson can't hit and can't move the puck. I'd change him for Tatar the next game.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
One of the rare games lately where Price seems off.

The Petry factor cant be understated.

Not sure what you do with Anderson at this point He isnt producing which is bad enough but he is literally causing issues defensively every single shift. He cant be trusted

Yup they need to bench his ass in 3rd. Maybe double shift guys like Perry, Armia, Gallagher & Lehkonen on that line. He's killing the offense and playing terrible D.

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I have 500$ on habs winning in 4 games and
500$ habs winning the serie and im not even worried. You will be fine.

I've seen too many 2-0 series lead blown as a Habs fan. I've also seen this roster blow way too many leads. Wish I can be confident but too traumatized. :laugh:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad