GDT: Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Anaheim Ducks | 7:30 PM PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'll say it again. I like what I've seen at even strength. We need more finish, but we're getting chances. Special teams though... ugh.

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Why do you refer to them as "Drew Brees" commercials and not "One Direction" commercials? We all know who has the star power in that cast.

Haha. Because Drew Brees looks like a huge tool singing their music. I also dislike fans of every team cheering on Brees. Since when did that happen?!

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Just saw the goal properly.

I'd say that's on Allen, even though he got a little unlucky on the bounce on the mishandle. Though I didn't like the play from Fowler

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Every time Fowler tries to join in on the rush just to have the Ducks lose possession these past 2 games.

tumblr_mdo62fQjJu1r1ixx8.gif

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Allen in that 1st period was Allen from his time with the Panthers. He sucked there. Souray looks slow and disinterested. Ryan and Perry need to get their heads out of their ***** and Teemu isn't looking all that good either.

Fowler looks great offensively. Palmieri having a good game and Getzlaf too. I'm also glad to see they're not leaving Fasth completely hung out to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad