GDT: Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Anaheim Ducks | 7:30 PM PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I jumped in right as Bonino, Palmieri, and Rakell were on the rush...I take it Boudreau is playing it loose with the line combos?

Seems to be. I guess he's trying to get something going. He pulled Fowler off the 1st PP unit too. Not sure I liked that, since he was their go-to puck mover.

Corey Perry*

I have to believe that Trotz would have a Championship or two by now if he had more elite offensive talent to work with.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
For all the crap Bonino gets, he's still centering a line with a clearly unmotivated winger, and a guy who looks like he's starting to show his age. Don't know how much many players could do with that.

Also I don't think Souray's been that bad, sure he's a bit predictable, but Teemu has turned over the puck at least 5 times on the PP so far this game that have led to clears, it's a bit frustrating

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
For all the crap Bonino gets, he's still centering a line with a clearly unmotivated winger, and a guy who looks like he's starting to show his age. Don't know how much many players could do with that.

Also I don't think Souray's been that bad, sure he's a bit predictable, but Teemu has turned over the puck at least 5 times on the PP so far this game that have led to clears, it's a bit frustrating

Selanne goes through spurts where he does that. I suspect it's because he tries to do too much, and he overhandles the puck. When he tries to carry the puck, I get worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad