PGT: Game 4: Finland 1 - Sweden 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jaska

Oct 1, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
Really looking forward to this! If Finland wins I will send my late x-mas wishes to a friend in Stockholm...

Nice to start the tournament wiht a game like this.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Let's do this.

Put money for us but this being in NA rink makes me nervous.

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
It will be a very even match, I think our roster is stronger though. Good to start the tournament with a classic!

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Watching Kakko disappoint you mean. Just like all the highly touted finns before in U20 tournaments.

Finland never brings their best in this tournament. Especially on the NA sized rinks.
Yeah like Pulju, Aho and Laine did! Kakko will be one of the best players in the tourney, he is exactly the kind of cocky guy who doesn’t crack under pressure. Trust me I’ve heard some stories of him from some friends :laugh:

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Amazing, how underrated Sweden is this year. Why is that? Because they don't have Dahlin or E.Pettersson level prospect? Did 2012 team had such a prospect? Maybe 2008 or 2009 teams with amazing talents like Oscar Eklund and Anton Persson in roster?

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Christmas is over for Sweden they going down 6-0! Tolvanen with the hatter yeeesh Sweden unbeaten run getting obliterated

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Amazing, how underrated Sweden is this year. Why is that? Because they don't have Dahlin or E.Pettersson level prospect? Did 2012 team had such a prospect? Maybe 2008 or 2009 teams with amazing talents like Oscar Eklund and Anton Persson in roster?
Good point!
Hilarious that Finland thinks they are superior.
Have we all forgotten the 2014 world juniors??
Finland won Gold with ONLY 2 or 3 drafted forwards! Teravainen and Lehkonen iirc.

Simmer down Finland! You could easily lose this one :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad