Post-Game Talk: GAME 4 DALLAS - Dallas 38-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Well this game is over

Oh I see the pre-GDT is up for tomorrow night's game, think I'll check it out. There is no way the Patriots come back from this

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
The quicker the Mac Jones era is over the better, even with average pass catchers he's a stiff who makes too many dumb decisions. Qbs like Mac are exactly why there was such a huge gap between the elite qbs and the young qbs coming into the league until the league embraced the dual threat guys.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
This game is going about how I expected it would. Mac can't make that throw, he just can't. Just play Zappe the 2nd half at this point. Maybe even bench the entire online and see if some fans want to strap up. They can't be worse then this joke of a line.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Mac isn't great but look at the receivers whenever they show a camera angle from behind the line. Zero separation, zero protection. That's what happens when you load your roster with WR #3s

This falls on Belichick 10x more than it does Mac. They never gave him a chance and we'll never know if he could've been serviceable around good players.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
We can talk about the talent, coaching, whatever, but the amount of dumb shit they've done the past few years is absurd. Like point shaving level absurd.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Can't believe they went into the season with this offense and thought Mac could pull it all together. Just totally oblivious to the reality of the NFL.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The quicker the Mac Jones era is over the better, even with average pass catchers he's a stiff who makes too many dumb decisions. Qbs like Mac are exactly why there was such a huge gap between the elite qbs and the young qbs coming into the league until the league embraced the dual threat guys.
It’s going to be f***ing hilarious when they blame it all on Mac, run him out of town, and the rest of you finally come around to realize the problem is Cleveland Bill. I’ll wait patiently for it too.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It’s going to be f***ing hilarious when they blame it all on Mac, run him out of town, and the rest of you finally come around to realize the problem is Cleveland Bill. I’ll wait patiently for it too.

Shhh. They don't want to see that

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad