GDT: Game 4: Coyotes @ Vegas (#2 of 4) - 2000 hrs (8 pm) - FSAZ+ ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Bringing back the Army theme for luck. They're going to need to band together, like brothers.

314568-a4edbdaaae395af3a5ef181d357a51da.jpg

full

full

VS

holygrails.jpg

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I hope we come back with the same group. Darcy has to be a little more sharp. I’ve liked Larsson’s start but he’s taken too many calls. Gotta clean that up. Keep pushing Capo in the deep end til he learns to swim.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I hope we come back with the same group. Darcy has to be a little more sharp. I’ve liked Larsson’s start but he’s taken too many calls. Gotta clean that up. Keep pushing Capo in the deep end til he learns to swim.
I believe they called up a D, so unless we have another injury, I expect Capo is sitting. I would like to see them play Capo, but he has to be much sharper when he gets his chance. Darcy has to be much sharper as you mentioned and I think the Yotes are going to rotate goalies for the most part this year, unless one of them shit the bed.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I hope I can watch this one. My dog chewed my glasses yesterday and I can’t be in contacts all day. It may just end up being a massive blurry mess for me.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I believe they called up a D, so unless we have another injury, I expect Capo is sitting. I would like to see them play Capo, but he has to be much sharper when he gets his chance. Darcy has to be much sharper as you mentioned and I think the Yotes are going to rotate goalies for the most part this year, unless one of them shit the bed.
Capo, if he plays gets less minutes tonight, Rt exposed that kid last game. Raanta is as good as Kuemper, I would rotate them, tell them both. One will get injured sooner or later. If one plays poorly, use the other one for a few games, merit system works:)

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017

Interested to see how these lines shake out with Hayton getting a day off.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Perfect. Gotta keep Capo in the lineup. He’s a young player. You can’t just give him one game and then scratch him forever because he made some mistakes.

Remember what Army said about Robert Thomas? His first 10 games with the Blues were ugly but then they got the pay off after he figured things out.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Was hoping for it to be Raantas turn, but I can see why they want Kuemper to find his groove.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad