GDT: Game 4 | Buffalo Sabres at Columbus Blue Jackets | 10/17 7pm

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Nah, Tarasov is terrible as well
Nah, he looked bad on the 1st goal. The 2nd was a great redirection. He was screened by his own guy on the 3rd. An average NHL goalie is not stopping the 4th - and that’s what he is at the moment. I’d play him over Elvis every day of the week. But Jet Greaves is going to be the man.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Nah, he looked bad on the 1st goal. The 2nd was a great redirection. He was screened by his own guy on the 3rd. An average NHL goalie is not stopping the 4th - and that’s what he is at the moment. I’d play him over Elvis every day of the week. But Jet Greaves is going to be the man.
His rebound control is very weak and his lateral movement is too uncontrolled, he loses the net completely very often

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I’d did look like kj used left arm to wipe his hockey stick as he was going down tunnel , but prior he was holding arm in sling position..actually may be trainer in background actually .. So tired of this crap

Last edited:
Reactions: LJ7

ColumbusTrill

Mar 15, 2021

If he's seriously hurt I'm gonna stop posting or at least only speak in reverse psychology....

I almost wonder if he hurt his left arm on his initial collision with JVR. It looked like he landed on his back and was already in pain when he was in the air. I've been slowing down this replay and it looks like he clipped JVR in the helmet with his stick and his arm got bent across his body

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad