GDT: Game 4 | Buffalo Sabres at Columbus Blue Jackets | 10/17 7pm

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Imagine being such a great coach (Pascal) that you didn’t use KJ on Powerplay
I do think confidence plays a big factor in his production as well. Obviously hes put in a ton of work(no denying that) but Evason saw his talent and has trusted him with tons of TOI and opportunity.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I do think confidence plays a big factor in his production as well. Obviously hes put in a ton of work(no denying that) but Evason saw his talent and has trusted him with tons of TOI and opportunity.
Was always puzzling to me , he has great success on PP his rookie year

Reactions: CBJx614

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Imagine being such a great coach (Pascal) that you didn’t use KJ on Powerplay

He was on the PP last year. Over two minutes per game. Zero points. You know how to look these things up before you post, right?

Regardless of coach, there was never any doubt that KJ was going to get handed the top playmaker role, we had no other options after we lost Johnny.

KJ is physically ready this time and I'm sure it helps him that he knows he isn't losing his minutes even if he has a bad game. He's free to be as creative as he wants to be.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
He was on the PP last year. Over two minutes per game. Zero points. You know how to look these things up before you post, right?

Regardless of coach, there was never any doubt that KJ was going to get handed the top playmaker role, we had no other options after we lost Johnny.

KJ is physically ready this time and I'm sure it helps him that he knows he isn't losing his minutes even if he has a bad game. He's free to be as creative as he wants to be.
It's crazy how's he's essentially directly replaced Gaudreau. We'll see if he can keep it up over the course of the season and for his career, but KJ could be a godsend for this org if he's truly breaking out.

(No pressure KJ!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad