GDT: Game 4/82: Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings | Fri, Oct 16 2015 - 7:30PM PDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali101

Nov 23, 2014
Yeah but we've got 16 shots!!!! 84 more and we'll have 100 shots!!! Still no goals, though.

:cry:

we're on course to reach the 41 shots fired in the yotes game, which was the other more aggressive game, but the defense and quick look much better tonight than in that previous game.

cali101

Nov 23, 2014
line 4....

Jason Lewis ‏@SirJDL 4m4 minutes ago
Only two Kings players were below 50% corsi. Andreoff and Nolan, both of whom registered no chances towards net and one against.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
About that off sides...nope

CRfNZpBUkAAwVhf.jpg

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
They're 4th liners. Jeez.

But what's the point of having them in the lineup if they contribute nothing? I think guys like Mersch and Weal would be much more effective and bring in offense that the Kings seriously need. (Maybe not on the 4th line in Jordan's case)

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
But what's the point of having them in the lineup if they contribute nothing? I think guys like Mersch and Weal would be much more effective and bring in offense that the Kings seriously need. (Maybe not on the 4th line in Jordan's case)

Sutter loves his non contributing bangers on the bottom line.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006

They've been fine, adding a bit of grit and not leaking goals. Our top 6 are ******** the bed though. (Looking better this game however)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad