BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Good for brad. I think he's been so wrapped up in being a captain and making everything the best it can be, it's tough to tend to his own game in terms of scoring. And he doesn't have Patrice anymore. So, again great for brad!
Yup..Brad needs to be Brad… a pain in ass to play against and the team will follow… borderline ******* on the ice, but first class off the ice. Brad don’t need to be Bergy.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Last intermission question.

What's the last book you read?

For me, it was Counting The Cost by Jill Duggar. Basically the daughter of those horrible Duggar parents exposing the cult she was in. It's an eye opener.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I’m hopped up on two Red Bulls I’m up for the night. At this point hope I can wake up for my BDSM session at 1pm with the Pats

• Wow
Reactions: Bounces R Way

ORR4EVAH

Sponsor
Nov 10, 2010
Ottawa
Last intermission question.

What's the last book you read?

For me, it was Counting The Cost by Jill Duggar. Basically the daughter of those horrible Duggar parents exposing the cult she was in. It's an eye opener.
The American Revolution by G Wood

Reactions: Mione134

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Freddy-Poitras-Geekie please, would need to find a better place for Coyle though unless you think JVR-Coyle-DeBrusk would work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad