BRUINS GDT GAME 4 1:08 PM - FLORIDA - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Who is the powerplay coach now? Leach? Sacco? Kelly?

Which one is it.
Good question; if it's the same as last year (looks the same) they should be fired and nothing has changed.

But to be honest, this team has one unit and one line not two in the top six. 3-4th lines doing their job, 1st line doing theirs.

Really don't like the Marchand - Coyle - Geekie line and hope a change or shake-up is close. They just don't create anything.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Swayman letting in some softies this game, but the whole team looks like crap. No way they should be losing to this team who are missing Barkov and Tkachuk. stop worrying about trying to take people's heads off to even the score and concentrate on playing solid hockey, the chance to hit someone will present itself at some point. So far guys like Coyle, Geekie and Marchand have looked awful.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Good question; if it's the same as last year (looks the same) they should be fired and nothing has changed.

But to be honest, this team has one unit and one line not two in the top six. 3-4th lines doing their job, 1st line doing theirs.

Really don't like the Marchand - Coyle - Geekie line and hope a change or shake-up is close. They just don't create anything.

Kelly was the coach last year, but I know he got promoted to assistant coach. I think Leach is the pp coach now.

It's been bad before last year. Sacco ran it fir years and it sucked then too. I just don't understand it.

Reactions: Gordoff

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
The Bruins' PPs in the past have been atrocious, but we at least knew 2min would be killed off the clock with no one scoring. Now, the Bruins should honestly try to defer that opportunity.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Kelly was the coach last year, but I know he got promoted to assistant coach. I think Leach is the pp coach now.

It's been bad before last year. Sacco ran it fir years and it sucked then too. I just don't understand it.
Same players different coaches. Coukd it be the players mentality. They have no urgency on pp imo. Too slow and underwhelming

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Same players different coaches. Coukd it be the players mentality. They have no urgency on pp imo. Too slow and underwhelming

I refuse to think that a team that has Pasta is bad on the pp. They had Bergeron too and the pp still sucked. I don't understand why or how it could be so bad.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
The country club mentality established by Monty in the perfect season didn't magically go away because Bergy and Krejci retired. New coach needed ASAP

He has no fight so why would the players?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
They don’t even have their two best players in this game. FL just gives them problems. They know how to beat them
That's what I'm most upset about. Florida is without its two best players and still giving us swirlies and taking our lunch money. They're the new 2002 through 2008 Habs where no matter what we try they just own us in increasingly frustrating fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad