BRUINS GDT GAME 4 1:08 PM - FLORIDA - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Had no idea this was a 1pm game. My company doesn't give us this holiday so I assumed this was a night game. Any summary of what's happened so far?

Reactions: BMC

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Carlo and Lohrei are abysmal. If you can upgrade on either of them you do it
Shelter Lohrei and re judge him after 100 games.

Honestly just trade Carlo have an established top 4 and see if you can survive with Lohrei and someone like Regula as 3rd pair. Zad and McAvoy top Lindy and Peeke second.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Just lay someone the f*** out and draw a retaliatory penalty. No excuse not to implement this into the game plan.
Here's the thing....if that's what the officials want, if they want to call chinsy hooks and other questionable calls on the Bruins and ignore cross-checks (on Pasta) and cheap crap that the Panthers pull....then let's make sure our penalties are worthy of two minutes.
A punch in the face and a slash on the wrists.
Quit getting pushed around.

Also....bench Coyle already!!!
Looks like he's enjoying a public skate at a local arena.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
What's worse, Fla doesn't have to answer for anything or that there tough guy Grier has won both of the fights against the Bruins? Or maybe that Zacha and Marchand fight with Freddy and Zadorov stand by. I do feel like Monty is passive. Maurice behind the Bs bench would have them involved without a doubt

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Bennett has been nowhere near these scrums. He's keeping a low profile so far. That said, they need to start beating him. Who cares about the score of an Oct game. Make Bennett hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad