BRUINS GDT GAME 4 1:08 PM - FLORIDA - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
I remember vividly the Panthers saying they didn't feel like they beat the Bruins in the playoffs last year, with Marchand missing 2+ games. "The Cup feels hollow" - Random Panthers player after game 7. :sarcasm:

I'm not interested in any BS about Barkov and Tkachuk being out, you play with the team you have. F*** them and their fans.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
win on the scoreboard THEN take liberties

I remember vividly the Panthers saying they didn't feel like they beat the Bruins in the playoffs last year, with Marchand missing 2+ games. "The Cup feels hollow" - Random Panthers player after game 7. :sarcasm:

I'm not interested in any BS about Barkov and Tkachuk being out, you play with the team you have. F*** them and their fans.
still that king size prick Bennett playing, for the record, love to have that king size prick in a Bruins uni:D:);)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Off today, but looks like I won’t be home in time for puck drop. Been waiting 5 hours for hubby’s chemo to start. (Including unexpected interlude for ultrasound to rule out blood clots). Still waiting for meds to come up.
I’ll be able to watch on my phone though.
Let’s go B’s! Throw the cats off the cliff!

Send Westy my best, and a giant hug to you

• Love
Reactions: sooshii

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Off today, but looks like I won’t be home in time for puck drop. Been waiting 5 hours for hubby’s chemo to start. (Including unexpected interlude for ultrasound to rule out blood clots). Still waiting for meds to come up.

This is the only time I sanction harm to cats :nod:

Hope all goes well for Mr. Sooshi! :yo:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
only the most positive thoughts to you and Mr Sooshii today

I miss working on a TV or Movie set, even after 35 yrs it's still a unique experience, there was nothing like it!
please write a book, has to be some great stories in there

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
SWING+THE+CAT.gif

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Send Westy my best, and a giant hug to you
wishing your hubby the best

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Welp not going to be able to watch it at work, espn now has some stupid 2 step verification step and the email with the code isn't coming through and I can't find anyway to talk to a human over there. Oh well. I'll live vicariously thru y'all instead.

Reactions: BMC

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Best of luck!

I miss working on a TV or Movie set, even after 35 yrs it's still a unique experience, there was nothing like it!
In 16 months, 1 week and 4 days I will NOT miss work one iota.......

Not one iota!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: sooshii

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad