BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabulousLysell

Aug 20, 2020
I know what you mean but not for a 1st round pick and Studnicka for him, not in next years draft. He keeps playing like this though his value will drop, especially if they get Eichel. We got a gem in Lysell, could be a better pick next year in the 1st round. Sharks coming in were 4-0, he just has 2 pts and is a minus one. (Coyle got 3 pts last game and is a beast in his own end). Not looking like Bergeron replacement to me. Especially with 3 major knee injuries that most like to pretend is not a thing. They should have made a play for Reinhart, he went cheap and is just as good if not better.
Points don’t tell the whole story. Hertl is one of the better two way forwards in the NHL. I’d give up a 1st and Studnicka in a heartbeat.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Oh no this could be bizarro Reimer and Sharks pull a Bruins
fDwow07.gif

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I know what you mean but not for a 1st round pick and Studnicka for him, not in next years draft. He keeps playing like this though his value will drop, especially if they get Eichel. We got a gem in Lysell, could be a better pick next year in the 1st round. Sharks coming in were 4-0, he just has 2 pts and is a minus one. (Coyle got 3 pts last game and is a beast in his own end). Not looking like Bergeron replacement to me. Especially with 3 major knee injuries that most like to pretend is not a thing. They should have made a play for Reinhart, he went cheap and is just as good if not better.

How do you know they didn't make a play for him last year? After the trade with Hall I highly doubt they were considered for another trade with Reinhart. That and he most likely wouldn't have been as cheap. Fans are so quick to assume

Reactions: FabulousLysell

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Agree at the right price I take Hertl , but no first round pick involved. Reinhart is the guy I really wanted.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
How do you know they didn't make a play for him last year? After the trade with Hall I highly doubt they were considered for another trade with Reinhart. That and he most likely wouldn't have been as cheap. Fans are so quick to assume
Like assuming the Sharks want Stud, they probably want Lysell a 1st and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium