BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2021-10-24_13-49-2.png

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
My feed is so far behind. Ducking out to avoid spoilers.
Tell me about it

I live in Germany and for the past decade have watched games via Gamecenter and then NHL.tv... those delays are annoying, but manageable. There have been a couple of different TV stations/streaming services that had the NHL rights, but none have enforced blackouts.

Now f***ing Sky Sport have bought the rights and it's the worst thing that could have happened to fans here. They're expensive as hell, barely show any games so it's not like you can ditch NHL.tv, and to top it off their streaming is not only potato quality often, but delayed by roughly two full minutes. It's the worst

NHL talks a big game about growing the game but as is, everyone in international markets hates when NHL TV rights get scooped up in their country and it does nothing but disrupt watching (and paying for!) NHL.tv in peace

/rant

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
No idea why Oskar Steen is so much better in Boston than Providence, but I really enjoy that guy on the big club.
Some players are like that, they are just better at the higher level, also in Boston, Steen is a 3rd/4th line player, but in the AHL he is a top line guy so more is expected from him there.

Reactions: BlackFrancis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad