GDT: Game 39: Habs vs. Rangers, Sat. Jan. 6, 2024, 7 p.m. | TVAS, CityTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Habs win because @neopreneur will attend the game in person.

Tank team in disbelief

IMG_20230806_124319.jpg

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Now let's face arguably one of the best team in the league.
I expect a spanking, anything else would be surprising.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Going to see Montreal play on a Saturday night at home used to be an honor,now it's a sham. lol
For some reason they are a horrible home team.................feel for the fans who actually pay to see them play like they did vs the Sabres in the 3rd the other night.

Looking for a big rebound game.......will say it again, losses this year don't really bother me, as long as they play well and we see the kids developing in front of us............and recently there have been some decent play, outside of the last home game.

Reactions: OldCraig71

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
For some reason they are a horrible home team.................feel for the fans who actually pay to see them play like they did vs the Sabres in the 3rd the other night.

Looking for a big rebound game.......will say it again, losses this year don't really bother me, as long as they play well and we see the kids developing in front of us............and recently there have been some decent play, outside of the last home game.
There's a sucker born every minute, is the expression.

...and you can see some of them at the Bell center on Saturday nights. lol

Meanwhile Molson is laughing it up and raking it in.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
3-2 Habs, oh wait Dvorak is not playing, 4-2 Habs. Wait, one goal will be called back because of a Caufield offside and another because of a Gallagher goalie interference and, we'll take the customary penalty with 2:12 left in the game. Make that 4-2 Rangers with an empty netter.

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
Our coaches have a PK beyond stupid, and set up to fail................box way too small, and way too passive.....FFS Marty.

I don't mind seeing losses this year, but not to bottom feeders 6-1
Pi$$e$ me off!!

Brutal............
Agree, mostly. #FireWhoeverIsRespnsibleForThePK! Also, #FireBurrows!, cause the PP still sucks. I don't disagree Sabers are bottom feeders, but we calling them that is kinda like the pot/kettle thing; Habs aren't exactly world-beaters, in part because #FireWhoeverIsRespnsibleForThePK! and #FireBurrows!

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad