GDT: Game 38: Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens 1/4/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Watching Mathewson play makes me want to punch a hole in the wall, good thing I’m old and don’t do that s#%t anymore.

Reactions: Runner77

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Caufield is not what my version of an 8 million dollar-a-year player looks like.
He got a shoulder surgery, we dont need him to be great this year anyway, if he can stay healthy this year and bring his "A" game when we are ready to reach the next step, Im fine. With better offensive depth, Im sure Caufield will be fine, right now our opponents only have 1 line to shut down.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Just realized how dumb Buffalo is for a city's name. That guy was clearly trolling the shit out of those poor settlers. Come to my shit hole people, it's called Buffalo. I'll be making a motion to rename my own shitty south shore town Buffalo. Watch out for your local news for that lunatic, it will be me.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad