GDT: Game 38: Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens 1/4/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
This must be what they meant when they said they would improve fan interaction with the team!
Nah just checking the menu for after the game. St Catherine for some erotic oralficiating....sorry a little off colour

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Cole turned the puck over but it was Matheson's complete lack of deception and the poorly executed drop pass to Suzuki who then had to improv to Caufield that caused the problem.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Terrible period. Terrible game. Montreal looks like a team that just came off a long road trip. Buffalo looks as shitty as they've always been. Levi has saved their asses this game so far.
I never like the ref excuse but I feel like it's especially bad tonight and the Sabres are winning like the Maple Leafs.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The way Cole is playing right now is the reason why you dont draft for.needs.

Michkov, Smith or Benson shouldve been the f***ing pick. Eiserman or Demidov should be it this year. I dont wanna hear no "but we have" bs. Draft BPA.

I'm pretty sure they drafted Reinbacher because they liked him, and thought he was BPA. It had nothing to do with CC.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Sounds like a great game to miss lmao

Peace out

Kovy3Gym.png

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm pretty sure they drafted Reinbacher because they liked him, and thought he was BPA. It had nothing to do with CC.
You are choosing to bury your head in the sand if you believe they picked Reinbacher because they merely liked him. And this is coming from the only guy that was pumping DRs tires in the draft thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Goldenhands
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad