GDT: Game 37: Montreal @ Dallas, Tues. Jan. 2nd, 8 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The biggest difference I see with Slaf from the beginning of the season to how he's been playing for the past month or more is that he's now constantly moving his feet and is looking to be engaged in the play all the time.

To start this season he wasn't moving his feet at all and was just gliding around and watching the play far too much and not attempting to be more engaged.

The difference between then and now is night and day and he's been keeping up the same level of play pretty consistently since whatever clicked for him.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The biggest difference I see with Slaf from the beginning of the season to how he's been playing for the past month or more is that he's now constantly moving his feet and is looking to be engaged in the play all the time.

To start this season he wasn't moving his feet at all and was just gliding around and watching the play far too much and not attempting to be more engaged.

The difference between then and now is night and day and he's been keeping up the same level of play pretty consistently since whatever clicked for him.
Confidence means so much. It’s something the old regime never understood.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
I think it will...
Good marketing
They’ve been doing the exact same kind of marketing for WNBA and Women’s hockey and how many folded leagues from that? I just think people need to just love hockey and watch but men seem to have an issue with watching women’s hockey (not saying you). It would be awesome if more women gained interest and bought tickets too

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Lol... how much viewership will remain for TSN now that Canada is eliminates... especially at these weird hours.

Every time WJC is some place in europe I think that maybe I should go... and every time a thought of potential performance like during this wjc stops me.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
RDS like the 11 forwards also.

I like the ice time distribution.

Yeah, the 11F, 7D works. Young D is not being over extended. Kovacevic can play p.k., and in defensive situations. Harris & Barron are on target to only play 14 minutes, which is fine. Barron in particular was playing too much.

It also gives more ice time to Suzuki, Caufield & Slafkovsky, so our better players.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

He knows he has to stay engaged in all three zones or he'll get demoted...
A young kid bumped to the top line and he has no interest of playing anywhere else.

It's amazing how good we can be when we execute the basics.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Tessa runs a good desk...
:naughty:

tessa-bonhomme-.jpeg

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah, the 11F, 7D works. Young D is not being over extended. Kovacevic can play p.k., and in defensive situations. Harris & Barron are on target to only play 14 minutes, which is fine. Barron in particular was playing too much.

It also gives more ice time to Suzuki, Caufield & Slafkovsky, so our better players.
Call up Xhekaj and play 10 F 8D. It will f*** with every other team minds.

She did not skip the leg days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad