GDT: Game 37: Anaheim Ducks vs Toronto Maple Leafs, 6pm PT,BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I know Cronin has been fined and warned and threatened by the league, but after this, you have to say something. And if I'm Verbeek I cover his fine and get one of my own.

f*** this leage
The problem is I feel it’s gotten worse since Cronin popped off. These little Beyotches of officials would probably call it even more in favor of our opponents if PV popped off.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
I've had a drink or two and I know I'm fired up, but when do you just send everyone to the locker room? Say screw it, if you're just going to force a loss on us, we'll just give it to you

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
The problem is I feel it’s gotten worse since Cronin popped off. These little Beyotches of officials would probably call it even more in favor of our opponents if PV popped off.

You're not wrong. But it's like getting punched in the face over and over and just saying "again"

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
The only way I could see them justifying the officiating is if they were to show the amount of penalties they allowed each team to get away with.

"Hey, you guys got away with 10 uncalled, they got away with 9." OK, I'd shut up.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
It is really interesting because of the shot total, but I would argue that Dostal has a .4, approximately, GAA this game.

Reactions: ohcomeonref
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad