GDT: Game 36 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - Thursday, December 29th, 2022 - 7:00pm CST - TSN - CJOB/POWER 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
200w.gif
If you dream your are presumably asleep but day dreaming is contrary to normal dreams. I dream awake all the time except when I don’t.
Dreams have meanings when I remember dreams sometimes but I remember day dreams unless the dream happens at night then it’s not a day dream but a dream that happens at night mimicking a day dream

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Want a good thin crust pizza?
Kitchen North, on the corner of Aberdeen and Arlington.
Bothwell cheese.
Take and bake.
Very good.
I meant Kitchen North. They are stocked in the Family Foods freezer now. I thought the guy at the store said the crust rises big. Good toppings. They are 16 dollars but look better than the 11 dollar Sp? brand.

Reactions: chaos4

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
If you dream your are presumably asleep but day dreaming is contrary to normal dreams. I dream awake all the time except when I don’t.
Dreams have meanings when I remember dreams sometimes but I remember day dreams unless the dream happens at night then it’s not a day dream but a dream that happens at night mimicking a day dream
Is that a Napa cab yer sucking on?

Asking for a friend

Reactions: chaos4

None

Feb 22, 2012
If that's called a SOG that'd be generous of the stat keeper.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
200w.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad