GDT: Game 36 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - Thursday, December 29th, 2022 - 7:00pm CST - TSN - CJOB/POWER 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I don't think so. The roster freeze is over, I'm not sure they can call up on a non-emergency basis before that.
Oh I thought he was already up before the roster freeze. Well then I don't understand calling up Reichel over Toninato/Limoges/Mallott.

Reactions: trebendan

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Oh I thought he was already up before the roster freeze. Well then I don't understand calling up Reichel over Toninato/Limoges/Mallott.
Wouldn't be surprised if Reichel got into the lineup on the Alberta road trip. Lineup could use some speed.

Moose don't really have too much of a team left, maybe they want to keep their top line going.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Thanks again for another GDT @macmaroon !

It's tough to get excited for these games given our injury situation.

We just need to get a few points to survive until we get some players back.

f1db51a06b0814d62b32c9ad759b97cb.gif
With teamwork, we all succeed. And hopefully share the feast.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Listening to Beyak at the WJHC I don’t miss him at all. He says “wrister” 35 times a game. He is getting a tad long in the tooth as well.
I much prefer Robertson, better voice, better energy, and a better/wider use of adjectives.

Yak had to go, now Sawyer…

View attachment 627838
Talk the right way
Talk in straight lines
Talk disciplined
Heavy on talks
Finish your talks
Don’t cheat on talks
Get talks in deep

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Sponsor
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
If we had our way :sarcasm:
Gordie would never do the anthems again
If we had our way, we’d get off this Schneid
If we had our way …..GJG
That is a good tune though, eh...

Thanks for the giggle again @macmaroon :laugh: We truly need to get back to our winning ways, even if we have to steal 2 points tonight , let's do it..:naughty:

And a song for all of our Missing players.

raccoon-stealing.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Jets projected lines & D pairs:

Connor-Dubois-Gagner
Lowry-Scheifele-Kuhlman
Barron-Stenlund-Jonsson-Fjallby
Eyssimont-Gustafsson-Harkins

Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Dillon-Heinola

Hellebuyck
Rittich

Don't mind the line changes. Honestly Lowry is the 4th best forward on this roster so hopefully he and Scheifele can do some damage together.

I think this is an important game for Heinola to stay in the lineup, so hopefully he is motivated.

Congrats to Sam Gagner on playing his 1000th game tonight. Well deserved honour, and glad it is as a Jet.
Agreed, with our injuries I like moving Lowry up to play with Scheifele. Not a fan of Kuhlman on the other wing. He just doesn't have the vision to know where to be. Much rather see Barron moved up.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
There is still time for you to get in your guesses in the prediction contest for tonight's game. It's easy, pick the winning team, pick the correct game score, and pick who will score the first goal of the game. That's not hard, is it? Give it a try, you just might earn a trifecta...

trifecta-1.gif

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
There is still time for you to get in your guesses in the prediction contest for tonight's game. It's easy, pick the winning team, pick the correct game score, and pick who will score the first goal of the game. That's not hard, is it? Give it a try, you just might earn a trifecta...

trifecta-1.gif
And time to ninja edit

• Haha
Reactions: macmaroon

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
Lurch and Shuffles don't get along. I wonder how that going to work out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad