GDT: Game 35: New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning, 7 pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Yes, yes, i know were winning but its deeply concerning how little bite this team has. Kuch calls schneider a p***y when hes coming out of the box and schneider doesnt even look at him let alone stop and do anything.

Its all well and good to look past it now but its concerning. The lack of compete on this team will have it go nowhere come playoff time

He was just in the box for punching him in the mouth lol. Man this board some nights is wild

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Yes, yes, i know were winning but its deeply concerning how little bite this team has. Kuch calls schneider a p***y when hes coming out of the box and schneider doesnt even look at him let alone stop and do anything.

Its all well and good to look past it now but its concerning. The lack of compete on this team will have it go nowhere come playoff time
It's only bad if it gets to this level:

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
I hope Kreider said something to Kuch after that.
He asked him if “he’s heard the news?”

Lightning dominated that period. Lucky we came away with that kreider goal. Refs have been awfully biased towards TB. Penalty calls have been charmin soft.
NHL game management. Nothing new.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

I cannot tell you how deeply unconcerned I am.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
They are just so unlikeable still. But they are definitely entering store brand territory
The jerseys are nice and sleek. Big improvement over the originals. Jon Cooper is a hell of a coach. The rest, including the nearing meth labs, can go to hell.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Giannone looking pretty old. Once again, like the old lady sled commercial, my mortality is reflected on.
1703988127121.png

Seems like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad