EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It's too bad Acciari and Kuraly have shit for finishing skill. They continue to generate quite a few quality scoring chances.

Donato needs to be better. He's playing smarter than he was at the beginning of the season, but he's still just not very effective.

Pasta drives me nuts sometimes with his careless turnovers and sloppy play, but holy shit is he becoming even more of a stud player than before. He's doing a lot of little things now that he didn't use to do -- little things that take a lot of skill but don't really make the highlights. Crazy thing is he continues to improve his all-around game and get stronger and more confident. It's a very very short list of wingers in the NHL that I would rather have than Pasta.

Not sure what happened on that goal that got past Halak (perhaps he didn't see it in time), but otherwise that was a very good performance. A couple insanely great saves and a bunch of good saves kept the Bs in it before they started lighting up the scoreboard. He was the best player on the ice tonight IMO.

The Ducks were flat tonight and tame by Ducks' standards. Glad the Bs caught them on a down night. They are a real pain to play against when they are feisty and borderline dirty.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
And the Bruins have Nashville on Saturday with possibly Bergy back and the Preds could be without Arvidssson,Forsberg and PK.
Keep the foot on the pedal!
Nashville is on a mini losing streak. They have looked pretty bad their past few games and their offense has been anemic with all the key injuries they've had. Definitely a good time for the Bs to be meeting them. Looking forward to this one.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I’ve bet against the Bruins once in my 5 or so years of betting. I considered it on this one.... Ducks slight under dogs, been playing well lately. Didn’t do it. Still 1-0 against the boys.

Well played all around. I feel like if you can hit the sweet spot in games played for Jaro he can put up some crazy numbers for us

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Nashville is on a mini losing streak. They have looked pretty bad their past few games and their offense has been anemic with all the key injuries they've had. Definitely a good time for the Bs to be meeting them. Looking forward to this one.
Yep... no Arvidsson, Forsberg, Subban....

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
WHAT A PASS

Krug is as good a passer in the NHL as any D-man, period. And there are very few forwards who can even make some of the passes that Krejci makes. He's a damn wizard when it comes to passing. Bruins are blessed to have that kind of passing skill on the team. It's an added bonus when those two are both scoring goals. Not sure what Krejci has been eating, but he has made two goals from near the blue line in the space of a week or so. Even before his scoring streak he was playing his best hockey in years when it comes to all three zones. Great to see the Krejci we've all been hoping to see back in form kicking ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad