• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Ah, yes, the super secret upper body injury, when everyone saw exactly which body part was injured.
b8734ac8c57e7ef8e1f1900582512d32.gif

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
I have driven from Houston to El Paso (or reversed) 4 times. Texas is an ugly state. I would never live in Houston. It's the most humid city I've been to yet. San Antonio got my vote- very cool town.....home of Schlitterbahn! I also have a photo of me asking the tour guide where the basement in the Alamo is.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This isn't me wishing injury on anyone, but I really wish it wasn't one of Letang or Petry getting hurt on this defense :laugh:

At least if a LD gets hurt, you can call up Smith. We get to watch Ruhwedel play for probably a good 3 weeks because of this.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This isn't me wishing injury on anyone, but I really wish it wasn't one of Letang or Petry getting hurt on this defense :laugh:

At least if a LD gets hurt, you can call up Smith. We get to watch Ruhwedel play for probably a good 3 weeks because of this.
Ruhwedel has been good though.

Like I'd rather see Smith too because Ruh is boring af but he's been effective when used.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Stars starting Oettinger who beat us last season in our first time facing him…

“Oettinger’s only career game against the Penguins came last season on Jan. 8. In a 3-2 win at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Oettinger made 27 saves on 29 shots.”

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Any one remember a few years ago in the playoffs - might even be Bylsma-era at this point - that one of the Pens was listed listed as "out" with a "body injury"? One of my favoritest sports moments of all time.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I've only been to Fort Worth. And the Houston airport.
Only ever been to Dallas.

In mid-march, when the streets were lined with drunken a-holes for the St. Patrick's Day parade. Where a friend of mine had beer bottles thrown at his car.

And Ezekiel Elliot tried to rip some woman's shirt off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad