Phoenix
Except the score of course .

tenor.gif

Reactions: CNYCrunchfan1

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'd start Raanta for the second. Kuemper isn't to blame, but just to shake things up.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
All 3 goals were just lazy ass coverage by the D.

Toaster-Bush are getting pinned every time they are on the ice. Toaster actually pinched when the Kane line was coming straight at him. He really needs a strong partner to mellow him out.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Tape that up Goligoski cause you're on our most responsible D pair right now :laugh:

(This in: "statements that would make you think I'm nuts" in 2017)

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Pp1 back to looking awesome. Do you guys even remember the last time Phil has had a set up shot on our PP? What's the point of him being out there. And OEL needs some serious help.

Edit. Get Kessel, Keller, OEL, the F off pp1. We have destroyed schmaltz in hopes of jumpstarting these guys.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
They've played him in the top six and he hasn't produced. Playing him there was the right thing to do. Wish they'd done this in the past with high picks/offensive prospects. Difference is now they're winning and he's not producing. In the past I would have said let him play and work it out. Since they have a legit shot at the playoffs, they should have sent him down a while ago. No sense leaving him in the box or waiting for someone to get hurt so he can get 4th line minutes.
Stepan is at a .32 PPG pace, Richardson 083 PPG pace. I don't think sitting one or both of those players for a game here and there and give Hayton a bit more time would hurt our team. Hayton has more offense instinct than Stepan and Richardson combined. There are a few others that could be added to that list. Not sure what happened to RT's stating that players earn their minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad