Post-Game Talk: Game 32: Avalanche 3-0 BLACKHAWKS | Blah blah blah...We got Varlamov'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
tZTlY8c.png

Colorado_Avalanche_8b2941_005588.png
4698394-3305792921-vs.pn.png
Chicago_Blackhawks_bc060c_040204.png

WINS - 14 | WINS - 17
LOSES - 16 | LOSES - 10
OTL - 1 | OTL - 4
PTS - 29 | PTS - 38

Tuesday, December 15, 2015
7:30 PM CT
NBCSN,CSN-CH
United Center, Chicago, Illinois

tcf-building-600.jpg

:avs Colorado Avalanche:avs

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Gabriel Landeskog|Nathan Mackinnon|Matt Duchene
Blake Comeau|Carl Soderberg|Andreas Martinsen
Alex Tanguay|John Mitchell|Jarome Iginla
Cody McLeod|Mikhail Grigorenko|Jack Skille

Left Defense | Right Defense
Francois Beauchemin|Erik Johnson
Nick Holden|Tyson Barrie
Brandon Gormley|Nate Geunin

Starting Goaltender
Semyon Varlamov

:hawks CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS :hawks

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Teuvo Teravainen|Jonathan Toews|Marian Hossa
Artemi Panarin|Artem Anisimov|Patrick Kane
Bryan Bickell|Dennis Rasmussen|Andrew Shaw
Brandon Mashinter|Marcus Kruger| Andrew Desjardins

Left Defense | Right Defense
Duncan Keith|Niklas Hjalmarsson
Trevor van Riemsdyk|Brent Seabrook
David Runbland|Michal Rozsival

Starting Goaltender
Corey Crawford

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

Last edited:

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
weird seeing Martinsen on the 2nd line... like really. That guy was in the DEL last year and I thought about him as solid for Germany.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just our luck that Varlamov has found his game recently after a horrible start to the season...Still it is in our barn where we play our best...except of course our line #1 which has n9 show disease far too often this season...Be nice if they decided to tease us with a game where tge switch is ON for all 3 of these under-achievers Dari g to believe they constitute a line #1 level in the NHL given the paucity of points they generate.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
Just our luck that Varlamov has found his game recently after a horrible start to the season...Still it is in our barn where we play our best...except of course our line #1 which has n9 show disease far too often this season...Be nice if they decided to tease us with a game where tge switch is ON for all 3 of these under-achievers Dari g to believe they constitute a line #1 level in the NHL given the paucity of points they generate.

BOOM .... here comes the Negative

-fiddy

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Find yourself a decoder or something. It's impossible to understand what you are trying to state with one reading. I merely assume it's simply more of the "same ol' same ol'.

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
Varlamov's 54 save shutout at the UC last January was the first game I had been to at home in 4 years. Tickets for that game were also a birthday present. Needless to say, it was VERY disappointing!

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Mark Potash ‏@MarkPotash 6s6 seconds ago
#Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said 36-year-old Rob Scuderi will be paired with 37-year-old Michal Rozsival.

.....get ready for a rough ride, guys.
RIP Corey's sanity.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
If we didn't need these two points, I would be kind of excited to see just how much of a disaster it will be.

Against a fast Avs team.... oh lord.
I see one of the two being stapled to the bench in the 1st period.

MTP

I Love Shinpads
Jan 19, 2010
Downers Grove, IL
I'll be in attendance tonight with three friends, all of whom have seen a Hawks loss every single time they've gone to a game. Against a goalie who has historically had the Hawks' number.

RIP Kane's Streak

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'll be interested to see if Scuderi and Rozsival will be a -3 or if they can luck out somehow and only be a -2

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
If we didn't need these two points, I would be kind of excited to see just how much of a disaster it will be.

Against a fast Avs team.... oh lord.
I see one of the two being stapled to the bench in the 1st period.

Of all the teams to start this pairing with, it had to be the Avs. Over/under on when they get blown by for a goal?

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 49m49 minutes ago
Roundup: Scuderi in, starts with Rozsival and then, "we'll see," Rundblad sits, as does Garbutt, Hossa fine, Crawford starts. #Blackhawks
---------------------------

Something tells me that the "we'll see" part happens pretty fast. I just hope Avs haven't scored beforehand.... and btw Mash is in again.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 49m49 minutes ago
Roundup: Scuderi in, starts with Rozsival and then, "we'll see," Rundblad sits, as does Garbutt, Hossa fine, Crawford starts. #Blackhawks
---------------------------

Something tells me that the "we'll see" part happens pretty fast. I just hope Avs haven't scored beforehand.... and btw Mash is in again.

:facepalm:

Joel Quenneville is a buffoon.

Ah well, looking forward to Rozsival and Scuderi getting ripped apart by the Avs speed. Could use a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad