GDT: GAME #31 - Saving Pvt. Hansen ("Reach the Beach") - Canucks @ Kings - 1:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

StringerBell

Hansen is playing with so much swagger right now. Alberts with a disaster shift to start to the game.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
So nice with this early game. I can actually watch it live on Swedish television and not at my computer 4 am as a lunatic. :)
The bad thing is that Edler is out, well, well...

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
The game is alright the Kings are getting more chances but we are getting some shots on goal and Schneids is looking good.

EDIT: Schroeder line is looking pretty good and the Sedins too.
They are throwing us around like rag dolls physically. The only guys. That have shown some push back is Garrison and maybe Sestito.

Their chances have been very good in comparison to ours. Schneider has been good.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
They are throwing us around like rag dolls physically. The only guys. That have shown some push back is Garrison and maybe Sestito.

Their chances have been very good in comparison to ours. Schneider has been good.

this is kind of what I expected though, hopefully Weise, Higgins, and Lappy pick up the physical play, but we are going to have to capitalize on our chances, because the Kings are most likely going to continue to carry the play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad