GDT: Game #31 | Sabres @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Now that Helm seems healthy, its looking like Blash's system is a great fit for him. The emphasis on quicker transitions has really let him get in behind guys lately. Or so it seems. Maybe its just Helm feeling refreshed and confident, but he sure does seem to have an extra step on the opposition of late.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Sheahan is one of our best players at holding and cycling the puck below the circles. He always has guys draped all over his back too... Looks like a larger Zetterberg in that respect

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Was it an elbow? My feed sucks. Thought he got hit square in the numbers either way. Looked like he felt it too. Don't recall Sheahan being one to embellish.

He looked stung by that one for sure.... Missed a major league hook by Eichel on him before that too... Just a rough shift to be Sheahan I guess. Thought I heard him bark something on the way off the ice.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Sheahan is one of our best players at holding and cycling the puck below the circles. He always has guys draped all over his back too... Looks like a larger Zetterberg in that respect
Yeah one just wishes he'd learn to take advantage of the openings he gets because of it. It's like he keeps going along the boards even when he has a lane to the net or to a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad