GDT: Game 31: Avs @ Wild | 6 PM MT | December 20, 2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Iginla has become a pylon that can swing a stick semi hard. His loss of his skating ability has truly hurt this team in so many, many ways.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Wild fan in peace, may I ask why you think that? Lack of scoring finish or something else I"m not seeing? Just curious.

We are in horrendous form, the last placed team, are .300 something, in your building. If you are a play-off threat, you need to be putting these games away. 4 minutes to go, down 2-0, we get a PP goal here, the games for the taking.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
I think there are literal tears coming out of the minny announcers eyes right now

I know the avs aren't going to do ****, so laughing at them is the fun part

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Goddamn MacKinnon, that was a series of stupid right there. Not keeping it in was bad enough, but interfering there? With your speed? Gah!

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
There is 60% of the season to go and they're in full mail it in mode. Hopefully there will be some new blood after trade deadline.

I don't expect Sakic to be pro-active with trading so I'm personally hoping for a new coach in the microscopic chance it happens within a month or two. I don't think Bednar is good for Zadorov's development and obviously he isn't good for Rantanen's development or any forward since Rantanen sees less of the puck than he would on a team that doesn't get as badly outplayed every game.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It should be impossible to have happen what Barrie had happen in that situation. There's just no way to explain why something like that happens, but that's Tyson Barrie's season for you. A season of stupidity and poor play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad