GDT: Game 30 - New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils - 7pm EST - MSG,NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
There used to be a few sophomoric obscene jokes in the Truly Tastless Joke series of books that were around during the 80s that involved punchlines revolving around the stench of New Jersey. I cannot post them here however. I'm already in trouble for being rude to Vid.
Vid’s a troll.

Reactions: Mandar

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
With the way this season has gone, I dont think i've been more amped for a game leading up to it.

All I ask is that they don't give us a stinker.

I don't think I can stomach that again against the Devils at home after winning 3 in a row on the road.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
At some point, we have to demonstrate that we can win these games.

Expecting anyone to roll over after going down 2-0 is not a good way to get the needed wins.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
No he’s not lol, he’s a well meaning guy who watches a lot of our games because he loves Panarin
Yet he started a Ranger jinx thread at the beginning of the season and when I called him on it he reminded me of how the Rangers shopped Panarin, Nash, Brassard…
Of course he was only right about Panarin the others were traded for.
I wished him well, whatever

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
FBB7D4E2-C1B4-4417-AD6F-3B79162DD1BE.jpeg

Sorry - late posting this.

Get those debbies!

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Yet he started a Ranger jinx thread at the beginning of the season and when I called him on it he reminded me of how the Rangers shopped Panarin, Nash, Brassard…
Of course he was only right about Panarin the others were traded for.
I wished him well, whatever
Jinxes aren’t real, and I think he was genuine in his praise of our team. He watches a lot of our games, I don’t think we should be so gatekeeper-ish especially when he always praises us and doesn’t insult us. There are plenty of trolls from other boards who come here after losses and click like on all the posts criticizing our team… a certain devils fan comes to mind lol. We might get a visit from him tonight 😂

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Game Day Media Availability:

Jinxes aren’t real, and I think he was genuine in his praise of our team. He watches a lot of our games, I don’t think we should be so gatekeeper-ish especially when he always praises us and doesn’t insult us. There are plenty of trolls from other boards who come here after losses and click like on all the posts criticizing our team… a certain devils fan comes to mind lol. We might get a visit from him tonight 😂
Wait which Devil fan? The one who says he’s is a Devil fan or the one who comes on here 26 times a day and claims to be a Ranger’s fan?

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I'm approaching this game like I approach all of them. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I hope Igor got some rest last night like he does on the road.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
If the West continues to disrespect kravtsov like this he's gonna be forced to perform military exercises in a former Soviet province that rightfully belongs to him.

Reactions: Mandar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad