GDT: Game 30: Coyotes @ Vancouver - 8:00pm (AZ) - BSAZ+, 98.7FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Wow. It’s been such a strange season. So few wins, but some really good trends and moments. Just enough to keep the crazies attached! They say the money is made with the acorn, not the oak. I guess we will see.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
What's the best streaming service for watching yotes games now (that's not hulu live)?. My normal means of watching the game won't be usable. Is fubo any good?

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
What's the best streaming service for watching yotes games now (that's not hulu live)?. My normal means of watching the game won't be usable. Is fubo any good?

Are you in the AZ market? Then it's either DirecTV or local cable as your options. Outside the AZ market then go with ESPN+

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If you're in AZ the only way you can watch without cable is Direct TV Stream.

I mooch off my parent's cable subscription and use the Bally Sports app to watch my games on the Apple TV for now. Changing over to ESPN really screwed up with my DNS/VPN method. So now they don't get any money out of me. haha. Their loss.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
He makes a good point....sucking sucks.

I was paranoid he was going to say he took a minimalist approach to gear because the Coyotes couldn't afford it.

:popcorn:
He could at least move up to an adult stick!!!!

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
here’s what works for me - streameast.live on my phone, then mirror my phone to my tv. its as good as cable. im sure it will get shutdown sometime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad