GDT: Game #3: Utah HC @ NY Rangers - 5:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I wonder if we play Vejmelka next game? Give Ingram a chance to refocus…he is letting ,more goals in each game ? 3 of those goals last night , were saves he should have had.

Or do we play him until we lose?

Reactions: Prestigeworldwide

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Good on Hayton. Maybe some people will quit bitchin for a few games. We look pretty good so far playing against the Rangers. Several good shifts by each line
Pleased with overall game. Early in the season but I thought every player contributed. Ingram was probably our least effective player and we still won. Can't say that very often.

Plgilbert89

Jul 10, 2024
Quebec
I wonder if we play Vejmelka next game? Give Ingram a chance to refocus…he is letting ,more goals in each game ? 3 of those goals last night , were saves he should have had.

Or do we play him until we lose?
Im with you there, our defense isnt playing great at all but there were a few goals for sure he should have stopped. The problem is Vejmelka looked shaky in preseason but yes I guess we will have to give him a game at some point.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm stoked for Hayton and his hot start to the season. Great goal against one of the best goalies in the league.
He has played well. Have to give credit where credit is due. He's not falling down, not sure if he changed skates, had lessons or what.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Oh yeah saw that happening last period.. we can barely hold a 2 goal lead .. we have no business letting in 5 goals .. nothing has changed defensively from last year..

If this continues you need to start looking at the D coach ..( system ) already dealt with players

Serg very hesitant all areas of the ice
I don't agree. We are playing a very talented team who are SC contenders. Sergy was soft on the Rangers 5th goal but overall he was pretty good. Do not like AT playing him and Durzi almost 30 TOI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad