GDT: Game #3|Sun., Oct. 6, 2013|Flyers at Hurricanes |5:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Hate to say it, but I think this game could get ugly. Always hard to play the 2nd game of a back-to-back, even harder when it's less than 24 hours later.

oilwave

Jan 15, 2011
Edmonton
Hey guys, Oiler fan here. Good luck in the game tonight, hate those Hurricanes. Also I love the GDT. Just wondering if you would recommend I start Voracek in my pool tonight? I've noticed he's had a slow start, maybe cause of injuries, and just wondering if you think he's going to get more opportunity anytime soon? Thanks

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
They seem to have the Canes number in recent years.

If they don't win this I'll be worried.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Hey guys, Oiler fan here. Good luck in the game tonight, hate those Hurricanes. Also I love the GDT. Just wondering if you would recommend I start Voracek in my pool tonight? I've noticed he's had a slow start, maybe cause of injuries, and just wondering if you think he's going to get more opportunity anytime soon? Thanks

Our coach thinks has stuck him on the third line for the first two games. Lmao.

He is coming back from injury.

Hopefully for our sake and your fantasy team Lavi moves him back to Girouxs wing.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
They seem to have the Canes number in recent years.

If they don't win this I'll be worried.

I said the same exact thing about the Habs and they were even missing their best offensive player. That worked out well.

I'm not expecting anything either way. I just know if we lose it's one step closer to Laviolette gone and the shorter leash Homer has and if we win then the blind faith optimists will be out in force claiming we were all "freaking out" for nothing.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Lavy needs to fix his lines. The D pairing are awful. And Flyers Offence needs a spark. I saw bring up Mcginn.

Schenn Giroux Voracek

Hartnell Lecalvier Simmonds

Mcginn Couturier Read

Talbot Hall Rinaldo

Timonen Schenn

Streit Gus

Coburn Grossmann

Emery or Mason doesn't matter their both good. But emery looked sharp against Canadians.

Meszaros sucks

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Lavy needs to fix his lines. The D pairing are awful. And Flyers Offence needs a spark. I saw bring up Mcginn.

Schenn Giroux Voracek

Mcginn Couturier Read

Talbot Hall Rinaldo

Timonen Schenn

Streit Gus

Coburn Grossmann

Emery or Mason doesn't matter their both good. But emery looked sharp against Canadians.

Meszaros sucks

Honestly, I think McGinn shouldn't be the one. I'd still say to play Laughton if we could. If not him, then maybe Akeson or Raffl.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

He played on the first line as the game regressed last night in the third period. Difficult to say whether that will be established for tonight's game since there isn't a pregame skate. Not much has clicked the first two games.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Release the kraken!!!!!!!!

Sadly, if we lose badly, we're going to definitely release the Kraken.

kraken_bottle.jpg

flyersfan28

Aug 17, 2013

Schenn Giroux Voracek

Mcginn Couturier Read

Talbot Hall Rinaldo

Timonen Schenn

Streit Gus

Coburn Grossmann

Meszaros sucks

i agree mcginn deserve to be on 3line talbot not play great with couturier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad